Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thoughts on Social Simulation Class

Review of Social Simulation Class
Incredible information! I wish Dr.Kapp was teaching a course at UMBC. He was great and the resources he gave us and that are provided on his website are wonderful. I could spend days looking and reading all the information. I especially liked his review and interviews with Clark Aldrich. I’m very interested in the Gamer and Boomer Gap. This is a real constant for me at KKI. We are in a training department that works with young medical professionals which are the Gamers and all the upper management, discipline training supervisors and directors are Boomers. It is a challenge to educate these trainers in new methods and technologies. We just finally have everyone using PowerPoint!
Two books in particular that I want to read are Got Game-How the Gamer Generation Is Reshaping Business Forever and Learning by Doing.
Great sites: e-learningguru.com, bricksorclicks.com, www.simulearn.net, thebusinessgame.com
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home